IN-PERSON SERVICES AT NEW CITY
We will begin holding in-person services – at 8:30 am and 10 am – at New City Church on Sunday, August 2. We will also stream the services online during those times, and our 11:30 am service will remain online only for now. If you have any hesitations or health concerns, please continue to join us digitally.
Registration is required in advance for our in-person services so that we can monitor and limit service capacities. The registration link is now open below!
New City Kids and Students will return on August 9. You can view our Family Ministries re-gathering plan and register for services here.
Changes we’ve made:
- Everyone in our building will be required to wear a face mask.
- Reduced capacity seating in the auditorium
- Shorter service times to allow for even and physically-spaced ingress and egress.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations placed throughout the building.
- Individually portioned and prepackaged communion elements, with a time of communion that does not involve leaving your seat or standing in line.
- All high-traffic areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- No self-serve coffee. All volunteers preparing coffee will wear masks and gloves.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Auditorium doors will remain open for ventilation purposes.
How you can help:
- If you don’t feel well (this includes any flu-like symptoms, a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure), please stay home and join us online.
- If you have any other health concerns or a medical condition that puts you at increased risk, please stay home and join us online.
- If you do join us at church, we ask that you wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests, unless you share a household with them.
Our team is working with different community partners to provide a list of resources for those seeking assistance or additional information. Please visit our Justice & Care Resources page for information on mental health, shelter, childcare, and food assistance. We will keep this page updated as we receive more information.