New City is in search of an energetic, detail-oriented person to assist the Lead Pastor in executing the vision of the church through supporting his day-to-day operations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Lead Pastor with members of the church and community at large.
- Attend required meetings and take detailed notes to ensure follow-through on tasks.
- Coordinate with other members of the team in planning and executing projects and events.
- Manage the calendar and email inquiries for the Lead Pastor.
- Coordinate travel for Lead Pastor and church guests as needed.
- Complete expense reports.
- Assist the Lead Pastor as needed on projects and events, including research on a variety of topics.
- Fulfill the duties required of New City Church members as outlined in the New City Leadership Covenant and Bylaws; live and work according to New City staff values.
- Able to manage projects and deadlines.
- Approachable and accessible; works well with others; possesses a healthy sense of humor.
- Desire for individual and professional growth; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.) and the ability to use other common office communication technology.
- Able to manage self and initiatives with limited supervision.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
STATUS: Part time – 20 hours per week. Some work from home flexibility.
BENEFITS: Vacation and PTO
REPORTS TO: Lead Pastor
The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the operations of the physical facility of the church. This includes owning responsibility for the building and grounds, ensuring the facility is fully operational and prepared for services and ministry activities.
SETUP: Setup tables and chairs for events in facility as directed by staff.
GENERAL MAINTENANCE: Oversee general maintenance of the facility.
- Touch up painting
- Replace lightbulbs
- Outdoor landscaping/trash pick up
- Oversee storage unit and storage closets
- Restock facility supplies as needed
- Other staff-directed projects
CLEANING: Responsible for minor cleaning not handled by janitorial service.
- Live and work according to New City staff values (Take Ownership, Be Resourceful, Honor God with your Work Ethic, Be Open to Critique, Do Things with Excellence, Seek God in All Things)
- Fulfill the duties required of New City Church members as outlined in the New City Leadership Covenant and Bylaws.
- People Skills/Attitudes: Values all people as created in God’s image and loved by Him; aspires to serve others; approachable and accessible; works well with others; appreciation for own and other’s giftedness; possesses a healthy sense of humor.
- Able to manage self and drive projects and initiatives with adequate direction and limited supervision.
STATUS: Part-Time, hourly employee
SCHEDULE: 20-25 hours/week
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.