The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the operations of the physical facility of the church. This includes owning responsibility for the building and grounds, ensuring the facility is fully operational and prepared for services and ministry activities.
SETUP: Setup tables and chairs for events in facility as directed by staff.
GENERAL MAINTENANCE: Oversee general maintenance of the facility.
- Touch up painting
- Replace lightbulbs
- Outdoor landscaping/trash pick up
- Oversee storage unit and storage closets
- Restock facility supplies as needed
- Other staff-directed projects
CLEANING: Responsible for minor cleaning not handled by janitorial service.
- Live and work according to New City staff values (Take Ownership, Be Resourceful, Honor God with your Work Ethic, Be Open to Critique, Do Things with Excellence, Seek God in All Things)
- Fulfill the duties required of New City Church members as outlined in the New City Leadership Covenant and Bylaws.
- People Skills/Attitudes: Values all people as created in God’s image and loved by Him; aspires to serve others; approachable and accessible; works well with others; appreciation for own and other’s giftedness; possesses a healthy sense of humor.
- Able to manage self and drive projects and initiatives with adequate direction and limited supervision.
STATUS: Part-Time, hourly employee
SCHEDULE: 20-25 hours/week
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.